Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WDIBT? Swapmeet Hauls

Geez! It took me almost 1.5 weeks to have another post. Hehehehe! :D

We have our October 2010 Swapmeet held last Sunday at Sky Dome SM North EDSA.
So, I just like to share my hauls from the event and some previous acquisitions. I got the new Matchbox 4x4 Stars 10-pack (with the sought after Toyota Land Cruiser Safari) & Mountain Adventure 5-pack.



Then some carded Hot Wheels Ferrari 458 Italia (fresh from Guam courtesy of my friend Bot), Toyota Land Cruisers, Delivery Series Power Panel (for my knobby tires collection), Matchbox Austin Mini Cooper S and Toyota Land Cruiser.



Then the loose ones, I got second copies of Matchbox Lincoln Navigators (now I have a loose beige Superfast), Ford Expedition Blues Clues, MBX 4x4, Quick Sander, Chevy K-1500 pickup and Hot Wheels Ferrari 288 GTO. ;)

Thanks for lookin'. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment