Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

WDIBT? Unexpected Orange Thing!

The other day, I was out to see a collector friend, Maki, in his office in stock exchange to register to their sponsored race event. Yes, I'm into running which was the reason I haven't posted anything for a month. :D After registering, I went to the mall and do some toy hunting with a hot tip that Majorette's has new models (read: restock) with a Toyota Land Cruiser on its lineup. But looking at every peg I wasn't able to get a hand of it. I went from one toy store to another to no avail. Tsk tsk tsk! :(

So, I concluded, maybe some other collectors have already raided the pegs and there's nothing left. Then on my last toy store, almost giving up, I tried to look a little deeper on the racks and voila! I saw this Matchbox 5-pack and what do you know, it was the new Matchbox Desert Adventure No. 9 with the latest orange variant of Toyota Land Cruiser!!! WooooT!!!
:D :D :D



Thanks for lookin'. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment