Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

WDIBT? Swapmeet Hauls

Yesterday was our 2nd swapmeet of the year.





 Photos borrowed from my friend Marc

It is nice to see collector friends again, especially Martin who came all the way from New York. Welcome home bro and many thanks for the pasalubong (RAOK)! ;)

RAOK Ferrari 308 Racebait

Now here are my hauls, a third copy of the Matchbox 5-pack with an orange Toyota Land Cruiser. Then finally, I have my Tomica Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X APITA after 3 months of waiting. :D Then another set of Hot Wheels...some Ferrari.. Enzo yellow, the latest color variation, 288 GTO, 308 GTS and 458 Italia. Then Hot Wheels Mini Cooper another new variant and the Datsun Bluebird 510. Then Matchbox Cliff Hanger red and a loose Mitsubishi L200 (aka Triton in the US) from the latest 5-pack. ;)


I should have gotten more but sad to say some items are in limited quantities. Better luck next time, I am sure glad that saved my wallet from further damage. Hehehehehe! :D :D :D

Thanks for lookin'. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment