Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

WDIBT: DCPH 10th Anniversary Hauls

It's end of the month once again and I thought I don't have anything to post. Hmmm, getting to be a habit. Been busy at work, not good for blogging. Hehehehe. :D

The past weekend, Die-cast Car Collectors of the Philippines (DCPH) held its 10th anniversary swapmeet at a car dealership.

 Photos courtesy of my friend Geoffrey Dizon

My hauls from the event...

Universal Hobbies Eagle's Race Ford GT-40 in near mint box. It's been awhile since my last 1:18 and can't believe I got a UH. Great to have this piece for my Ford GT line.



Hot Wheels Racing 2012 ROADRCR Ford GT-40 with very nice details for a HW 1:64. :D


Hot Wheels Racing 2012 OFFROAD Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40


Hot Wheels X Games 5-pack with Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X the only car I need other cars will be given away. :D


Hot Wheels Porsche 993 GT2 and 991 GT3 RS


Hot Wheels BMW M3



Thanks for lookin'. ;)

T 

No comments:

Post a Comment