Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

WDIBT? August to December Hauls

It's been 5 months since my last post and I've been telling myself..."work is really getting in the way of my hobbies". But then again, if no work, no hobbies. IKR! :D

Without further adieu, I got me some interesting collects. Enjoy. :)

Classic Cuties - Fiat 500, Morris Mini and VW Beetle "Herbie"



Cartoons - Snoopy, The Homer Simpson car and The Jetsons Capsule car


Cute Trucks - Bread Box and Kool Kombi



Euro Domestic Market - Aston Martin 1963 DB5, BMW E36 M3, Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano and Porsche 934 Turbo RSR



Japanese Domestic Market - Datsun 620 Pickup



And last but not the least, a very very hard to find (VVHTF) Matchbox Stars of Cars Ford GT!


Thanks for lookin'. ;)

T

2 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your partner... that will induce intense feelings of love and instinctual attraction to you buried inside his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, admire and guard you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will make him try harder than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this all-powerful impulse is so binding to getting the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon find him open his soul and mind for you in such a way he never expressed before and he will perceive you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly fascinated him.

    ReplyDelete