Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

TiNiO ToY CaRs: The Return

I'm back! ;)

Well, it's almost two years since the last post. Guess lots have happened all this time but I'm sure everything turn out for the better for everyone. :)

Let me share some of what I did on my return...

Two weeks ago, I made a review and inventory of my Matchbox collection and see where I stopped.





And then last Halloween long weekend, I reviewed and inventory all my 1:64 collection. Arranging them by brands by main line by side collection.


I created TiNiO ToY CaRs Facebook Page.

More new post in the coming weeks.

Thanks for lookin'. ;)

T

3 comments:

  1. Wow, guess you have great stuff there!

    greetings from Argentina

    http://clasicos1-64.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 kilos less than us.

    (By the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to around "how" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    TAP this link to reveal if this brief test can help you discover your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete